Sunday, January 8, 2012

i heart faces photo challenge | Best Face Photo from 2011


I just adore taking photos of my nephew Max. Not only does he love the camera but the camera loves him.
This photograph was taken after our trip to the farm. We stopped for a doughnut
and as you can see he was really enjoying it.

Enter your
"Best Face Photo from 2011"


This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge & Photography Tutorials

i heart faces photo challenge | Best Face Photo from 2011SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 Comments:

Tezzie said...

haha!! What a great photo...he sure seems to be enjoying that doughnut...and I love that slight look of mischief he has :)

Kristen said...

What a face! I love his expression!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my goodness. So absolutely adorable. LOVE this shot!




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes