Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm in Need of Your Vote - Help Me Win a Magic Castle Bounce House for My Sister and Her Family

Hey Everyone,
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me out. Right now Bounce Houses Now is having a 2010 Holiday Photo Contest on Facebook. The photo with the most votes by 12/15/2010 will win a Magic Castle Residential Bounce House.

I really want to win this Bounce House for my sister and her family. She has 5 boys that I know will thoroughly enjoy this prize, including the oldest, but I really need your vote.

The photo I entered is of my nephew, Jacoby. He is actually a Christmas baby and will be 2-years-old this coming Christmas. My sister has no idea that I'm even doing this so if I won it would certainly make for a wonderful blessing and surprise. And I know how much this would mean to her and her family. Your vote would be greatly appreciated.

Voting is a 2-step process:
1. LIKE "Bounce Houses Now" on Facebook
2. LIKE the photo that I entered of my nephew.


 I can't begin to thank you enough. God Bless!


I'm in Need of Your Vote - Help Me Win a Magic Castle Bounce House for My Sister and Her FamilySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes