Tuesday, August 24, 2010

5 of My Family's Favorite Family Time Ideas

These are just a few of the things that my son and me like to take part in as a family.

1. Playing Board Games - Whether we are playing together, with friends, or even by ourselves, my family just loves board games.

2. Making S'mores - Nothing beats the fun of roasting marshmallows on a beautiful summer's evening with your family. And then turning them into yummy S'mores. Definitely a perfect way to gather up the family for an sweet evening of stories and fun.

3. Having a Movie Night - On those cold winter nights, my son and I love to cuddle up on the sofa with a cup of warm hot chocolate and a good movie. Even at 8 years old he is always on the go so movie night is special.

4. Building with Lego's - With my son being a huge Lego fan, we love to work together to build the big sets. That way we can accomplish our goal much quicker and what better way to teach teamwork.

5. Camping - We are definitely a family of campers. It certainly is a great way to get away and enjoy the beauty of the nature that surrounds us. Whether it be a family camping trip, a trip with my son's Cub Scout Troop, or just setting up the tent in the backyard, there is just something memorable about camping.

I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

5 of My Family's Favorite Family Time IdeasSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes