Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BECAUSE HE LIVES: A Compelling Easter Drama

With Easter around the corner, there are so many people in this world seeking for something more in their lives. Some kind of substance or fulfillment. Well the answer is simple. It is Jesus Christ. Friend, Savior, Lord. He has been the answer for me for many, many years now. And He was and still is the answer for many of my family members as well as many of my friends. He is someone I could never live without or want to live or walk without. He saved me.

If you are seeking to know more and/or are looking to establish a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and you live in the Baltimore, MD area, then "Because He Lives" is the Easter Drama for you, your family, and your friends to see. And if you do not live in Baltimore but would still like to see the Easter Drama or just want to know more, then make sure you visit www.ggwo.org. I believe there will be an opportunity at some point throughout the production, or after, to view it online.

Even years before I moved to Baltimore from Massachusetts, which was a little over 7 1/2 years ago, I have been coming to see the Easter Drama's at Greater Grace World Outreach, my home church now. And every year the Easter Drama's have been a testimony to just how good the Lord really is and to how much He truly does love us. Each year the storyline within the drama's change but the conclusion has always remained the same. And that is that we all need a Savior in our lives and that Christ died to be just that for us. I always find myself so moved while watching and listening to each drama unfold. Thanking God for the things He has done for me in my life. I believe it is a moment that everyone should experience.

If anyone is interested in seeing this year's compelling Easter Drama "Because He Lives", well now is your chance.

BECAUSE HE LIVES
A COMPELLING EASTER DRAMA

will be presented live

at

GREATER GRACE WORLD OUTREACH
6025 Moravia Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21206

on

MONDAY & TUESDAY
March 29 and 30 - 7:30 p.m.

THURSDAY & FRIDAY
April 1 and 2 - 7:30 p.m.

and

SATURDAY
April 3 - 6:00 p.m.


Admission is FREE

If you'd like directions or more information, please visit http://www.ggwo.org/becausehelives. It is definitely a drama you do not want to miss. And if you do get a chance to check it out, make sure you stop by and leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you. Thank you and God Bless.

BECAUSE HE LIVES: A Compelling Easter DramaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 Comments:

Clueless_Mama said...

That sounds amazing! I wish I lived close by to see it. Thanks for reminding people of the resurrection of Christ!




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes