Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vote for Me! Real Simple & Easy!

Hey Friends,

I could really use your help right now. I would LOVE TO WIN this Flip Ultra Video Camcorder from ClassyMommy.com but I can't do it alone. If you wouldn't mind voting for me I would be forever grateful. The votes are not based off of anything special. Just letting people know you entered and asking them to vote.

You can use this link to vote:

http://tinyurl.com/WinMeAFlip

The voting is real simple. Once you click on the link, my name (Melissa Picone) should show up at the top of the list. Just click on the "Vote" button next to my name. That's it. Easy as pie.

Note: The contest only allows 1 vote per household so please only vote once. Voting ends 11/3/09.

Thanks a bunch & God Bless!

Vote for Me! Real Simple & Easy!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes