Friday, October 2, 2009

Please Help Support My Son's Cub Scout Troop ~ Popcorn Fundraiser

Well it is that time of the year again. My son is in his second year of Cub Scouts and their yearly fundraiser is to sell popcorn. And lots of it. lol. So I'm reaching out to my blogging family of friends. If any one is interested in purchasing popcorn from my son to help support his Cub Scout Troop I would be ever so grateful.

This year they are selling using Trail's End. They have all kinds of popcorn from Caramel, Cheese, and Chocolate in tins. As well as microwavable popcorn. You can even make a Military Donation and Trails-End will send popcorn to different Military bases to show support for our troops.

A good thing about popcorn sales is that 70% of the proceeds will go straight to my son's Cub Scout Troop which in turn not only help to fund fun for the boys, but also lots of educational activities. Plus it also helps to give more boys the chance to experience Scouting which my son enjoys very much.

Also, when you place your order it will be delivered straight to your home (unless it is a Military Donation). No waiting for orders to come in to me then to you. Pretty convenient.

Here is the link to order: Boy Scouts Popcorn Fundraiser.
If the area up the top in the green bar shows no supporting scout, just use the
Find a Scout to Support link and put in Caleb P 21234. Also, if possible, I would need all orders placed by October 27, 2009 for this specific fundraiser event. Hope you can help.

We thank you so much for your support. God Bless!

Please Help Support My Son's Cub Scout Troop ~ Popcorn FundraiserSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes