Sunday, October 18, 2009

5 Minutes for Mom ~ Elefun & Friends Silly Kids Photo Contest ~ 1st Prize Wins $1,000

So on a whim, I have decided to enter the Elefun & Friends Silly Kids Photo Contest hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom and sponsored by Hasbro. I mean, who doesn't want a chance at winning $1,000 or even the second prize for $300, right.

Now I don't know if I will win or not because there is some GREAT competition, but all-in-all I do hope that you all enjoy this wonderful photo of my son Caleb. I took this photo a few summers back when he and his cousins decided to stuff his clothes with the newly cut grass in my backyard. Note: Do not try this at home if you have Allergies. lol. And of course with Caleb being a big goof ball and a great sport, he was all for it. This is just one photo of the end result. Have fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BTW, There is still time for you to enter the Silly Kids Photo Contest as well. The entry deadline is tomorrow October 19th, 3pm Eastern. Hope to see you there.

5 Minutes for Mom ~ Elefun & Friends Silly Kids Photo Contest ~ 1st Prize Wins $1,000SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 Comments:

LivingforGod said...

This is a great photo. How fun and silly :)!

Brimful Curiosities said...

He looks a bit like a scarecrow!

Priscila said...

hahahha love this blog!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes