Thursday, September 10, 2009

Give Us Clean Hands. . .

Just wanted to share one of my favorite songs with everyone. This song brings tears to my eyes every time I listen to it. It is so amazing, uplifting, and spirit filled. I know it will bless you as it has blessed me. Thank You Jesus!

Chris Tomlin ~ Give Us Clean Hands



Romans 14:11
For it is written:
“ As I live, says the LORD, Every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall confess to God.”

Psalm 95:6
Oh come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.

Luke 2:26
And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.

Psalm 34:14

Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.

1 John 5:21
Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Psalm 24:4
He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully.

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Give Us Clean Hands. . .SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes