Friday, August 28, 2009

Twitter Yourself to $100 from "I Am Mommy"

While I'd love to keep this little ol' secret all to my little ol' self, lol, I won't. Because I am sure all of you, as well as I, could certainly use an extra $100 in our pockets right now, correct. lol

Well, Amanda over at I Am Mommy is new to Twitter. And right now she is looking to not only learn a little bit more about twitter and to get comfortable with it, but she is also looking to add some new friends to her list of Twitter followers. So to do this she is offering up the chance, for 1 week ONLY, to win a $100 cash card just for following her. Now with me, I'd follow her anyway. But hey, who is going to pass up the chance to win $100, right. Not me.

So why not head on over to Amanda's blog and read up on her Twitter Yourself RICH! post and see how to enter. Not only will you have the chance to gain a wonderful Twitter & mommy blogger friend, but by the end of the week you could just be $100 richer. God Bless!

Twitter Yourself to $100 from "I Am Mommy"SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 Comments:

Amanda said...

So sweet of you!!! You should be a professional mommy blogger. Oh yeah.. you ARE!! Have I told you lately how cute your blog is? And those kids!! Wow!!

Blessings-
Amanda




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes