Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Photo Got Picked as a Daily Winner in the Solo's "Share Your Solo Photos" Contest

Yippie!!! My Wordless Wednesday~ Going Solo photo that I entered into the "Share Your Solo Photos" Contest is one of today's daily contest winners. If you'd like to check it out here's the link. . . http://www.solocups4ever.com/gallery/winners/2009-08-05.

I highly suggest, if you get a moment, that you go out and get some Solo Squared cups and take a few photos to enter. The Grand Prize is $5,000 and there are also 2 Runner-up prizes of $1,000. Plus, daily winners and weekly winners as well. If you'd like to know more you can either visit my Solo contest post or www.solocups4ever.com. Don't miss out on this one.

My Photo Got Picked as a Daily Winner in the Solo's "Share Your Solo Photos" ContestSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 Comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

Congratulations cute photo

I can't find them at any stores around here :(




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes