Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Favorite Photos ~ Blog Hop

My nephew's toes. lol

This is my son when he was little. He loved being silly then and still does now.

My nephew Max at age 1.

My son at 4 1/2. I actually did some work with this photo.
He was sitting at a picnic table with a group of other kids at a birthday party.
I loved the look so I worked with it.

I really enjoy the art of photography as you can see.
Hope you enjoy my photos. God Bless!


MckLinky Blog Hop

Favorite Photos ~ Blog HopSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 Comments:

Lysana said...

Those are some great pictures. I especially like your last one, the one you said you worked with. Very neat look - you did a really nice job with it. :)

Saph @ Walk With Me said...

Great photos! Love the last one of our son!

Kristin said...

Those are fabulous pics!!




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes