Thursday, July 30, 2009

Win $5,000 in the "Share Your Solo Photos" Contest in Celebration of the New Solo Squared™ Cup

Right now the Solo Cup Company is giving you a chance to win the grand prize of $5,000 in their "Share Your Solo Photos" Contest. The photo contest is in celebration of their new Solo Squared™ cup!

To enter, register at www.SolorCups4Ever.com and upload your favorite photo featuring a Solo Squared™ cup. You have until August 14th to enter. Winners will be announced on August 21, 2009.

And in addition to this phenomenal grand prize, there will also be two $1,000 runner-up prizes awarded at the end of the contest. And just by entering, you'll also have the chance to win daily and weekly prizes of $100 gift cards or free Solo Squared cups. So get out those cameras and fill up those Solo Squared cups. It's time for a celebration! Your photo could just be that $5,000 grand prize winner.

To help you get started, here's a .75 off coupon from Solo.

I'd also like to give a shout out to
Mom Select for both the information
and the opportunity. Thanks so much!

Win $5,000 in the "Share Your Solo Photos" Contest in Celebration of the New Solo Squared™ CupSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 Comments:

aileen said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://dogfurniture.info




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes