Need something quick and easy for breakfast in the morning? Or how about something for a quick snack in between meals or later in the evening? Or maybe just something for those days when you just don't have enough time and you're running out the door? Then I highly suggest you try KRAFT Bagel-fuls. I did, thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom & KRAFT Bagel-fuls "Share Your Bagel-fuls TASTE-a-monials" contest. And what a treat it was.
Not only are KRAFT Bagel-fuls quick and easy to make but they are also sooooooo delicious. All that warm gooey Cream Cheese or Fruit & Cream Cheese wrapped within an airy toasty bagel. Good enough to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Oh Yum!
And Kraft Bagel-fuls come in a variety of flavors to satisfy any taste:
- Original (plain bagel with plain cream cheese)
- Cinnamon (cinnamon and brown sugar bagel with cinnamon cream cheese)
- Strawberry (plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese)
- Whole Grain (whole grain bagel with plain cream cheese)
- Chive (plain bagel with chive cream cheese)
- Blueberry (blueberry bagel with cream cheese)
- Strawberry & Cream Cheese (plain bagel with strawberry filling & plain cream cheese)
- Apple Cinnamon & Cream Cheese (cinnamon & brown sugar bagel with apple filling & plain cream cheese)
- Cherry & Cream Cheese (plain bagel with cherry filling & plain cream cheese)
For more product information & a $1 off coupon, visit KRAFT Bagel-fuls. And if you get a moment, also stop by 5 Minutes for Mom to check what other moms (and dads) are saying about KRAFT Bagel-fuls in their TASTE-a-monials. Enjoy!!
Thank you 5 Minutes for Mom & Kraft Foods for giving me the opportunity to be part of this wonderful TASTE-a-monials contest. It was certainly both a blessing and a pleasure indeed.