Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Johnsonville's "Create Your Own _VILLE" Needs Your Vote


Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I entered the Johnsonville's "Create Your Own _VILLE" Contest. If you wouldn't mind visiting Johnsonvilles's Create Your Own _Ville to vote for my entry I would be ever so grateful. Any vote would be a blessing to me. This contest has over $23,000 in grilling prizes. And the Grand Prize winner gets $10,000 in CASH and prizes. And their ____VILLE may even become the next Johnsonville advertisement. How cool would that be! The contest ends July 31, 2009 so if you'd like to vote then you need to get your votes in soon. Thanks so much!!

A little bit about my photo choice above. This photo was taken about 3 years ago over Memorial Day weekend. We were all hanging out around the fire pit making smores and my nephew, who was 12 at the time, decided to be silly. He knew I had my camera so he pretended he was sticking his head in the fire. Boys. lol. Well the result of the photo is what you see above. The things that a camera can do. lol.

Thanks again for taking the time out to vote. I really do appreciate it. God Bless!

My Johnsonville's "Create Your Own _VILLE" Needs Your VoteSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments:




Banner Ad /


Coupons

Search & Win

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes